Information Sheet 3D Felt Tutor Clare Bullock
To Return to the Granary Studio timetable please click here
Experience level: Any
Class fees: £90 A deposit of £50 will secure your place, with the balance to be paid when the course begins
Class size: 6-8
Additional information: Further classes from Clare are in the pipeline, or look at out timetable for other classes that might take your fancy
Requirement list for 3D felt
Please bring all of the items below :-
NB. Clare will have merino fibres for sale and will bring bamboo blinds, decorators plastic and bubble wrap
Bamboo blind – 60cm to 80cm wide with all fixtures and fittings removed and re-tied.
- Bubble wrap – Minimum 1m (small bubbles)
- Decorators plastic – 1m
- Basic hand sewing kit
- Fabric & paper scissors
- Tape Measure
- Plastic milk bottle with holes in the lid – For applying water to your project.
- Merino tops – Enough for your project in your choice of colours.
- Fancy yarns and silk threads which you may wish to incorporate
- A selection of lightweight fabrics such as silk chiffon, georgette, silk gauze, cotton muslin, loom state muslin (scrim) and rayon.
- Olive oil or vegetable oil soap