Delivery locations only to addresses in the U.K.
Your order will be sent to the address you have entered under the ‘shipping address.’ We cannot accept responsibility for missing parcels due to incorrect or incomplete delivery information. If a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable due to your address error we can re-send your item but there will be an additional delivery charge.
All UK orders will be shipped by Royal Mail first class post (under £20 value) or Royal Mail signed for (over £20 value).
Postage costs (UK):
- all orders under £20 value: £3.50
- all orders between £20.01 and £50 value: £4.70
- all orders over £50 value: £5.50
Cancellations and returns
- In the unlikely event that you’re not entirely happy with your purchase from The Granary we will offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of you receiving the goods, for items which have been purchased at full price.
- If you wish to return or exchange an item it must be returned unused and in its original condition.
- Please return your items in the original packaging with all thread labels and fabric bands still in place, and package them securely to protect them against damage (eg in a waterproof bag).
- If items returned are damaged or in an otherwise unsaleable condition we reserve the right to deduct from your refund a charge for the reduction in value.
- In your parcel include an explanatory note and your full contact details.
- If the above conditions are met we will refund you within 14 days of receipt of returned goods at our studio.
- We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting when returning your parcel.
- We regret that postage costs are non-refundable.
- Please contact us by email or by phone first so we know to expect your returned order.
- Returned goods should be sent to the following address:
The Granary, Owslebury Farm,
This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations eg if the goods are faulty or not as described.